Friday, February 16, 2007

Top 10 Reasons why I Love my Uniform

Sigh. It had to come. The uniform. As much complaining as I've been doing, its really not all that bad. Well, it gets better daily as my deluted self continues to think that I look great in my high waisted cargo pants and tucked in shirt. (I'll post pictures for the full effect soon)

I made a list to help those that don't have to wear it appreciate it more.

10. The coveralls are totally mechanic chic
9. Steel-toes boots perfectly complete that lumberjack look
8. It's always fun to answer questions about NCCC
7. Male or female? Further investigation is needed to determine
6. It's easy to spot your fellow government slaves in a crowd
5. Concealing a weapon and unexpected pregnancies are no longer a dressing challenge
4. Pockets. So many crazy pockets.
3. You never know whats going on under there. It's a cold case.
2. Gaining weight is simply an excuse to billow your tucked shirt even more.

and the number one reason why I love my uniform...

Everyone looks equally unattractive.

No comments: