Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Anticipation

Ryan, our team leader, turns 24 today.

Happy Birthday to him.

More importantly, he knows where our second spike (project) is going to me. And what we will be doing. And where we will be staying.

And he REFUSES TO TELL US.

Well, he refuses to tell just me. Or anyone, for that matter, before the entire team is assembled together. Which, given our crazy jobs, means about 5:30 pm.

I am not good at waiting.

Granted, I have patience. I was excellent at the quiet game. I can sit for hours reading a book. But tell me something is going to happen at a certain time, and keep that thing a secret, and I cannot focus on anything else.

It reminded me of the time after an audition before the cast list would be posted. Or before hearing from colleges. I know it's going to have a major impact on me. I know it's going to be news and change things regardless of th information. But I just want to KNOW. NOW.

Arggg...

No comments: